Sunday, January 30, 2011

Round Baby Afghan

After I get my kids in bed at night I like to take a little time for me and watch tv or a movie but I have a hard time just sitting there not working on something so I usually have some sort of craft project to do (sometimes I have like 5 projects to choose from) crocheting is one of my favorites. Afghans are usually my gifts for new baby's and weddings.
I just finished a baby afghan I was making for a friend and I really love this pattern so I thought I would share it.

I like it because it is not the usual square afghan. I just get 2 skeins (one of each color) of the Simply Soft yarn. And I do 4 rows of each color.
I made Delilah one of these afghans and it is her favorite blanket to sleep with. She likes to poke her little fat toes and fingers through it as she goes to sleep. I used 2 skeins of Red Hart baby yarn for hers.
If you are interested in this pattern click HERE
If you don't know how to crochet it is really easy to learn. Try looking up a video on how to do it on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment